As a full stack web developer you will be coding for 250.000 unique players per day who use our gaming platform.
Other than coding for the players, you are also responsible for smooth sailing behind the curtains; everything should be working as well as possible.
Do you have the nerves to put a piece of code live that will be used over 40 million times a day? Then we are looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Work on front-end features that get used by a lot of users
- Work on back-end tools for your future colleagues (national and international)
- Work on back-end scripts that process millions of data points
- Develop API endpoints for new features
- Maintain projects, implement new features and fix bugs
- Be a part of the development process of a project from start till finish
- Work in scrum teams and interact with other teams
- Work on integrations with companies like Facebook.
- You are experienced with PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.
- Knowledge of other programming languages would be preferred.
- Knowledge of MySQL (MariaDB).
- You have experience with React / VueJS / Angular or other frontend framework.
- At least 2,5 years of expertise in a similar position.
- You like to work in a team that likes to have fun, but works very hard to get every job done on time!
We use a variety of cutting-edge technologies and are open to new ones that can bring GamePoint to the next-level. A small grasp of cutting-edge technologies we use:
- Redis / Memcached
- Symfony 4
We offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Training opportunities.
- Lunch arrangement.
- Pension benefits.
- An epic annual company trip.
- An awesome game room.
- Fitness company card.
- A fun and casual work environment.
- A workplace right next to the beach.
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real-time multiplayer social games. By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long-term relationships with their users.
We highly appreciate our employees. If you have new ideas or want to try out new technologies in our company; please do! If your job makes you happy, you make us happy!
Ready for a new challenge?
Are you the one we’re looking for? We are looking forward meeting you!