The goal of a successful Manager User Acquisition is to spend smarter, faster, and more wisely than our competition. Due to your substantial experience in pulling and reading data you can generate advanced Excel reports. Using dashboards and excel reports combined with your high attention to detail and exude expert analytical skills you have the ability to make data-driven user acquisition decisions.
- Manage marketing acquisition/top level user funnel
- Develop creative and innovative campaigns for customer acquisition
- Explore and test net acquisition marketing channels
- Execute A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and returns
- Collaborate with analytics, design and marketing teams to define product marketing strategies
- Track and review all campaigns and channels to provide performance reports that identify opportunities for immediate improvements or recommendations for future campaigns.
- Passionate about games
- Excellent presentation, numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to target a global audience, encompassing many languages and cultures
- Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or related quantitative field, or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU, LTV and many other game-specific/UA-specific KPIs
- 1+ years of experience in User Acquisition
- Experience managing mobile self-service platforms like Facebook and Google is preferred
- High Proficiency in MS Office packages, including MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced analytic and creative mindset
- An informal, international, young corporate culture in an office by the sea
- Competitive salary
- Fresh lunch everyday
- Friday afternoon drinks every other Friday
- Great pension scheme
GamePoint is one of the world's largest social game developers. Every month we welcome 1,000,000 unique players on Web, Facebook and Mobile. Some of our games are among the top 100 best earning games in the world. Due to the unique social features, users play an average of 120 minutes per day.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in the job? Cool! You can apply by filling out the application form. Please include your cv and cover letter. We hope to meet you soon!