Data Architect / Data Engineer internship/ Thesis project
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games. Bingo and Royal Dice are our two biggest games. We have 250.000 unique players per day.
You are going to work together with our 3 data analysts, our head of data and the IT department.
What are you going to do?
BI/BA gathers, analyzes, identifies and leads actionable data insights to solve real complex challenges to build the most successful web/mobile gaming platform, with games played by millions.
They are looking for someone that will assist their team as a Data Architect / Data Engineer.
Your mission will be:
- Create / refactor ETL importer scripts from various sources in Python.
- Work in AWS environment to import / aggregate / clean data in our Datawarehouse
- Create automatic processes to verify the quality of our data
This can be a thesis project or graduation assignment.
Languages: Python / SQL
- Relevant Master degree – a must (preferably Computer Science / Software engineering or similar).
- Experience with large DWH systems and BI solutions relying on the data infrastructure
- Experience with Python / SQL
If this sounds like you, we like to meet you as soon as possible!