The Chat Operator supports our players by answering all kinds of questions about GamePoint, our games and the community and thus helping to improve our customers’ satisfaction. The Chat Operator is active in our chats, answers the phone and takes care of incoming support tickets by mail, WhatsApp and through various social networks.
- Be part of an international team
- Keep players happy and entertained
- Provide support in the Dutch and English chat
- Take Dutch support calls by phone
- Handle complaints in difficult and busy situations
- Several forthcoming activities
- A polite, thoughtful and friendly attitude
- Strong customer focus
- High level of empathy and strong customer focus
- Team player
- You are currently studying (BA or MA)
- Native Dutch speaker
- Excellent Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge, affinity with IT
An informal, international, young corporate culture in an office by the sea
A perfect part-time job to combine with your studies
Salary: €11,44 per hour (including holiday allowance and holidays)
Friday afternoon drinks every other Friday
A look behind the scenes in the gaming industry
GamePoint is one of the world's largest social game developers. Every month we welcome 1,000,000 unique players on Web, Facebook and Mobile. Some of our games are among the top 100 best earning games in the world. Due to the unique social features, users play an average of 120 minutes per day.
HOW TO APPLY
Will you be the newest addition to our Support team? You can apply by filling out the application form. Please include your cv and cover letter. We hope to meet you soon!