Become part of GamePoint and work directly with the founders.
As the Head of Data you, gather, analyze, identify and lead actionable data insights to solve real complex challenges to build the most successful web/mobile gaming platform, with games played by millions.
What will you do?
• Lead a team of data engineers and data scientists who apply advanced solutions to the company’s unit
• Work with teams across the company and combine software engineering with algorithmic and data concepts to provide scalable and high-performance personalization and recommendations solutions across the entire product.
• Own major capabilities and drive them from concept to production, including analysing the feature performance and perfecting it to meet our scale requirements and user needs.
• Work closely with our product and Monetization teams to initiate, create and lead the execution of new capabilities in order to deliver these capabilities to our production website.
• Create and implement innovative solutions and technologies using state-of-the-art design, development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and leading tools such as Hadoop, Amazon redshift, redis, Kafka.
• Experience leading a team and getting most out of people.
• At least 2 years of development experience (preferred Python & C#/Java and SQL).
• Proven experience in at least one of the following fields: online games, online companies
• At least 1 years’ experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Amazon S3, redshift. MySql.
• At least 1 year experience with front end analytics tool – Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
• Experience with R
GamePoint is one of the world's largest social game developers. Every month we welcome 1,000,000 unique players on Web, Facebook and Mobile. Some of our games are among the top 100 best earning games in the world. Due to the unique social features, users play an average of 120 minutes per day. With a team of 120 employees we are working on the next hit game! The office is located around the corner from Scheveningen beach, giving it a great view. We also have a GamePoint Café where we enjoy lunch together every day!
We offer a competitive package packed with pension benefits, lunch arrangement, a Game-room and lots of more fun and perks. We have a fun and casual work environment!
Are you the one we’re looking for? We like to meet you as soon as possible!